GGM2000 - Heavy duty tilt glides with stainless steel base
Heavy duty tilt glides with stainless steel base. Unribbed angle glides, clamping saddle feet, round adhesive pads. We offer cheap package prizes starting from 100 pieces!
Net prices range from EUR 0.4974 to 1.2526.
Shipping exclusively via DPD, personal pick up possible.
Material: Slide base: stainless steel, Shaft: Nylon, Plastic base: Nylon 6
- Suitable for wet conditions
- Abrasion of the gliding surface is subject to floor conditions (surface, floor pollution, etc.) and weight of chair (has to be tested by the user. No warranty by the producer)
- The article groups GGx2000 are certified by the LGA with a sliding test and a topple over-falling-sliding test which are continuing by yearly control samples from the LGA. The topple over-falling-sliding test is always a method of testing, which widely outruns the intended use of chairs. In case of sliding chairs against dormants with momentum we cannot take over warranty, although moving chairs against dormants while intended use is uncritically. Referring contract chairs and stackable chairs they has to meet even floor without dormants.
Shafts are equipped with threaded ribs for ease of assembly in tubes with 2 mm thickness of wall.
Product options on inquiry
- Shaft for tube diameter 20 mm is available with screw rib or clamp trips.
- Further shaft measures starting with 19x1-1,5
- Further base measures up to appr. 60 mm
- No materials possible for reinforcement or electrical diverting.
- Special colours