GGF2000 - Heavy duty tilt glides with slide base
Heavy duty tilt glides with slide base - favorable prizes from 100 pieces up!
Net prices range from EUR 0.5194 to 1.3085.
Shipping exclusively via GLS, personal pick up possible.
Base Body: Nylon 6
Slide base: wool felt
- Base from caliber 30 mm qualified for sport floors referring to DIN 18032.
- Not suitable for wet conditions.
- Only suitable for even, jointless or tightly-joined floors.
- No warranty for use on rough artificial stone or stone and rough flagged floors (lost felt).
- Not suitable for longer contact with wet floors (shelf life of felt)
- The article groups GGx2000 are certified by the LGA with a sliding test and a topple over-falling-sliding test which are continuing by yearly control samples from the LGA. The topple over-falling-sliding test is always a method of testing, which widely outruns the intended use of chairs. In case of sliding chairs against dormants with momentum we cannot take over warranty, although moving chairs against dormants while intended use is uncritically. Referring contract chairs and stackable chairs they has to meet even floor without dormants.
Shafts are equipped with threaded ribs for ease of assembly in tubes with 2 mm thickness of wall.
Product options on inquiry:
- Shaft for tube diameter 20 mm is available with screw rib or clamp trips.
- Further shaft measures starting with 19x1-1,5
- Further base measures up to appr. 60 mm
- No materials possible for reinforcement or electrical diverting.