GGUG2000 - Heavy duty nylon tilt glide with PTFE surface
Heavy duty (intended use) nylon tilt glide with Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) surface - favorable prizes from 100 pieces up!
Net prices range from EUR 1.3314 to 3.0202.
Shipping exclusively via DPD, personal pick up possible.
Material: Nylon 6, Slide base: Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE)
• Good soundproofing due to plastic/rubber buffer gliding base.
• Good slippage due to PTFE gliding base surface
• Qualified for carpets/textile floors
• Limited suitable for flush floors (accidentally slipping / has to be tested by the user)
• Abrasion of the gliding surface is subject to floor conditions (surface, floor pollution, etc.) and weight of chair (has to be tested by the user. No warranty by the producer)
• The article groups GGx2000 are certified by the LGA with a sliding test and a topple over-falling-sliding test which are continuing by yearly control samples from the LGA. The topple over-falling-sliding test is always a method of testing, which widely outruns the intended use of chairs. In case of sliding chairs against dormants with momentum we cannot take over warranty, although moving chairs against dormants while intended use is uncritically. Referring contract chairs and stackable chairs they has to meet even floor without dormants.
Shafts are equipped with threaded ribs for ease of assembly in tubes with 2 mm thickness of wall.
Product options on inquiry
• Shaft for tube diameter 20 mm is available with screw rib or clamp trips.
• Further shaft measures starting with 19x1-1,5
• Further base measures up to appr. 60 mm
• No materials possible for reinforcement or electrical diverting.
• Special colours