GL - Straight ribbed polyethylene lamella plug for round tubes
Straight ribbed polyethylene (PE) lamella plug for round tubes
Net prices range from EUR 0.0405 to 11.0716.
Shipping exclusively via GLS, personal pick up possible.
Colours: Black, signal-white RAL 9003, traffic-grey A RAL 7042
Material: Polyethylene (PE)
- Lamella plugs without specifications are generally designed for a tube wall thickness of 1,5 to 2 mm. Please specifiy the wall thickness.
- Lamella plugs are suitable for application in tubes or equivalent apertures with a free inside diameter corresponding to the nominal measures with a depth not under the shaftlength.
- Material and design of shafts guarantee stop against drop out and an easy assembly.
- For use as gliders (limited shearing resistance!) and to attain an easy assembly in tubes with larger wall thickness it is suitable to chamfer the inner diameter of the tube (app. 0,3-0,5 x 60°C).
- Surface can be polished or spark eroded. Lamellas are circulary closed or interrupted.
- Lamellas are not suitable for sealing against fluids.
- Your logo can be incorporated on the insert head to special order.
- Many intermediate sizes are available to special order with circulary closed lamellas which have a high resistance to drop-out through a tighter insertion.
Material information without obligation for PE (VLD, LD, LLD, MD, MLD, HD)