JTHR / ISK - adjustable feet with swivelling base PA/PP
Adjustable feet with hexagonal adjusting screw and hexagon in the thread end (swivelling base)
Net prices range from EUR 0.6609 to 3.0077.
Shipping exclusively via GLS, personal pick up possible.
Screw: DIN 558-4.6.A2F (zinc-plated)
Base 20/25 mm: Polyamide (PA)
Base 30/40 mm: Polypropylene (PP)
Hints for JTHR/ISK - adjustable feet:
- Specials: stainless screw, base in special colours according to RAL-System, further thread lengths/sizes.
- Adjustable feet are not suitable as load gliders.
- Screw load can be lower (unsupported length over with buckling occurs!).
- The applicability for automated assembly will be examined by the costumer. Standard delivery is whithout warranty for applicability for automated assembly (range of torque, tolerance limits of thread and more).
- Assembly support: Torx T20 inside the base (max. torsional 3.4 Nm).
In order to use all the advantages of our web shop (unlimited order quantities, ordering articles that are not in stock, scaled prices from 500 items up), register now with your VATIN!