JTHR/ISK - Adjustable feet with hexagonal adjusting screw
hexagon in the thread end (swivelling base)
Adjustable feet with hexagonal adjusting screw and hexagon in the thread end (swivelling base) - favorable prizes from 100 pieces up!
Net prices range from EUR 0.6264 to 2.8509.
Shipping exclusively via GLS, personal pick up possible.
Material: Screw: DIN 558-4.6.A2F (zinc-plated)
Base 20/25 mm: Polyamide (PA)
Base 30/40 mm: Polypropylene (PP)
- Specials: stainless screw, base in special colours according to RAL-System, further thread lengths/sizes.
- Adjustable feet are not suitable as load gliders.
- Screw load can be lower (unsupported length over with buckling occurs !).
- The applicability for automated assembly will be examined by the costumer. Standard delivery is whithout warranty for applicability for automated assembly (range of torque, tolerance limits of thread and more).
- Assembly support: Torx T20 inside the base (max. torsional 3.4 Nm).