Hexagonal adjusting screw and hexagon in the thread end (swivelling base), adjustable feet with stainless steel cover
Adjustable feet with stainless steel cover, hexagonal adjusting screw and hexagon in the thread end (swivelling base) - favorable prizes from 100 pieces up!
Net prices range from EUR 1.5183 to 4.5758.
Shipping exclusively via GLS, personal pick up possible.
Material: Screw: DIN 558-4.6.A2F (zinc-plated)
Cover: Stainless Steel
Base: Polypropylene (PP)
- Specials: stainless screw, further thread lengths/sizes.
- Adjustable feet are not suitable as load gliders.
- Screw load can be lower (unsupported length over with buckling occurs!).
- The applicability for automated assembly will be examined by the costumer. Standard delivery is whithout warranty for applicability for automated assembly (range of torque, tolerance limits of thread and more).
- Assembly support: Torx T20 inside the base (max. torsional 3.4 Nm).