V/AFQ - Ribbed square polyethylene insert for tubes with welded felt
Ribbed square polyethylene (PE) insert for tubes with welded felt - favorable prizes from 100 pieces up!
Net prices range from EUR 0.5211 to 1.1577.
Shipping exclusively via DPD, personal pick up possible.
Material: Base body: Polyethylene (PE), Slide base: felt
- Ribbed inserts are designed for a wall thickness of 1,5 mm. In most cases they can also be used for a tube wall thickness for 1,5 - 2 mm. Please specify the wall thickness with your order.
- Inserts are suitable for application in tubes or equivalent apertures with a free inside diameter corresponding to the nominal measures with a depth for at least the length of shaft.
- Production-related a possible sprue can overlap the length of shaft.
- Material and design of shafts guaranteed stop against drop out and easy assembling.
- The ribs are circulary closed or interrupted.
- The ribs are not suitable for sealing against fluids.
- Depending on production the inserts will be delivered with round or rectangular felt, over the complete cover or only partial (as on the picture).