V/AFQ - ribbed square polyethylene insert for tubes with welded felt
Ribbed square polyethylene (PE) insert for tubes with welded felt (V/AFQ)
Net prices range from EUR 0.5498 to 1.2214.
Shipping exclusively via GLS, personal pick up possible.
Material: Base body: Polyethylene (PE), Slide base: felt
- Ribbed inserts are designed for a wall thickness of 1,5 mm. In most cases they can also be used for a tube wall thickness for 1,5 - 2 mm. Please specify the wall thickness with your order.
- Depending on production the inserts will be delivered with round or rectangular felt, over the complete cover or only partial (as on the picture).
- Inserts are suitable for application in tubes or equivalent apertures with a free inside diameter corresponding to the nominal measures with a depth for at least the length of shaft.
- Production-related a possible sprue can overlap the length of shaft.
- Material and design of shafts guaranteed stop against drop out and easy assembling.
- The ribs are circulary closed or interrupted.
- The ribs are not suitable for sealing against fluids.
In order to use all the advantages of our web shop (unlimited order quantities, ordering articles that are not in stock, scaled prices from 500 items up), register now with your VATIN!