V/AFR - Ribbed rectangular PE insert for tubes with welded felt
Ribbed rectangular polyethylene (PE) inserts for tubes with welded felt (V/AFR)
Net prices range from EUR 0.6187 to 1.7582.
Shipping exclusively via GLS, personal pick up possible.
Material: Base body: Polyethylene (PE), Slide base: felt
- Inserts are suitable for application in tubes or equivalent apertures with a free inside diameter corresponding to the nominal measures with a depth for at least the length of shaft.Ribbed inserts are designed for a wall thickness of 1,5 mm. In most cases they can also be used for a tube wall thickness for 1,5 - 2 mm. Please specify the wall thickness with your order.
- Production-related a possible sprue can overlap the length of shaft.
- Material and design of shafts guaranteed stop against drop out and easy assembling.
- The ribs are circulary closed or interrupted.
- The ribs are not suitable for sealing against fluids.