PM Anti-Slip 3403 - Anti-slip-strips, photoluminiscent
complete or black striped
PM Anti-Slip 3403 are anti-skid tapes, which glow in the dark. They are in 3 different finishings available.
Net prices range from EUR 39.9300 to 293.6500.
Shipping exclusively via GLS, personal pick up possible.
Carrier: PVC coated with aluminium oxide
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Liner: paper white, one side siliconized
Total thickness: 1,03 mm
Adhesion (PSTC-4): > 1.500 g / 25,4 mm² at 20°C
Temperature resistance: -30°C / +70°C
- photoluminescent (total roll width)
- photoluminescent (black striped)
- 10 mm stripe in center of 50 mm tape
Further widths on request!
Standard sizes: roll length 18,3 m, roll widths depend on product, cuts/die-cuts on request
One of the most frequent causes of accidents are wet, smooth or contaminated floors. The Anti-slip strips enable a reduction, in ideal case even the prevention of this source of danger. By their high-grade components PM Anti-Slip is durable and highly resilient. Due to the little thickness exists no risk of stumbling. PM 3403 is photoluminescent and is charged by either natural or incandescent lighting. The product is self-adhesive and easy to install; processing notes are available on request.
- on all smooth subsurfaces, also with intensive use
- in store-rooms, on stairs, ramps and other treads
- ladders, walkways in warehouses, hospitals, on airports, railway stations, container roofs, utility vehicles etc.