PM Velcro fastener - Hook or loop tape
thickness: ca. 2,0 mm each part
The velcro fastener consists of two parts: the hook and loop tape. For sewing in a non-adhesive version, self-adhesive with various adhesives.
Net prices range from EUR 14.6700 to 77.5900.
Shipping exclusively via GLS, personal pick up possible.
Colours: black, white, furthers on request
Carrier: Polyamide rayon
Adhesive: nähen = without adhesive, selbstklebend = with acrylic adhesive
Liner: none or paper, both sides siliconized
Total thickness: ca. 2,0 mm each part (hook or loop tape)
Temperature resistance: -40° C / +150° C (only rayon)
Technical specifications are valid for hook-loop tapes without adhesive!
Peel strength (DIN EN 1414):
after 1 time opening/closing: IST (N/cm) 1,5 / 1,6 TARGET (N/cm) >= 1,3 (in/against running direction)
after 10.000 times opening/closing: IST (N/cm) 0,8 / 1,0 TARGET (N/cm)>= 0,65
Shear strength (DIN 3415 part 2):
after 1 time opening /closing: IST (N/cm2 ) 9,8 / 8,2 TARGET (N/cm2 ) >= 6,0 (in/against running direction after)
10.000 times opening/closing: IST (N/cm2 ) 4,9 / 5,7 TARGET (N/cm2 ) >= 3,0
Standard sizes: roll length 25 m, roll width 16/20/25/30/38/50/100 mm
The fastener system consists of two parts: the hook and loop tape. For sewing in a non-glueing version, self-adhesive with various adhesives:
- Acrylic waterbased for indoor use
- Solvent modified Acrylic - for outdoor use see. PM 2676-G
- reactivatable adhesive (using heat or solvents)
- hot-melt adhesive
- back-to-back (hook-/loop tapes back to back welded)
- PM two-in-one (hook-/loop tapes combined within one tape)
- die-cut parts in round and angular form
- as cable ties, ski-fasteners (both printable)
- for different connections which should be re-opened
- applications in the textile industry, trade fairs, print finishing
Reactivatable adhesive, rubber adhesive on request.