Processing notes for PM safety solutions
Our safety strips are quick and easy to apply.
Kindly note the following instructions:
- Storage of rolls, primer, edge-sealer at least at 18° C.
- The surface on which you want do stick it, must have at least a temperature of 10° C.
- Cleaning of the substrate with isopropanol - ventilating is necessary.
- Brush blowy, sucking surface with PM Primer 3506 (in any case when using it outdoor !). Pretreat low energetic materials (PE, PP, powder-coated metals) with Primer 94. Let it dry well! If the surface shows greater roughness, it is necessary to smooth it before priming to avoid penetration of humidity.
- Cut PM Anti-Slip to length, remove liner partly, angle the tape (keep a distance of 15 mm from the leading edge of stairs to avoid damage of the tape´s edges), take-off the remaining liner and press on PM Anti-Slip. Use our pressure roller!
- If you are laying PM Anti-Slip 3406 conformable, please use a rubber mallet to fit it to the structure of the surface.
- Apply edge-sealer PM 3502 economically to increase the service life of PM Anti-Slip and to avoid penetration of humidity. If there occurs a gap between the edges of Anti-Slip and the substrate, use our product 310M Crystal instead of the edgesealer.
PM Anti-Slip can be used immediately after laying - maximum resilience occurs after 48 hours!
Note : this processing guidance is valid for all PM safety solutions!